Wow, talk about a reading list! The team at Corwin Press developed the Connected Educator books are a series of 22 texts designed to help teachers make the most of the digital world. These short, powerful texts bring together a range of voices from heavy hitters in the space of education. Published over the course of a few years these books include tips and strategies for classroom teachers, media specialists, school principals, district leaders, you name it.
Listed in alphabetical order below, the 22 books in this series focus on different topics that will certainly speak to you. From a primer on digital citizenship to strategies for redesigning learning spaces, these Connected Educator books are accessible reads for educators at any point in their career.
22 Connected Educator books
In this list you’ll find almost a dozen great books for teachers!
- All Hands on Deck: Tools for Connecting Educators, Parents, and Communities
- Blogging for Educators: Writing for Professional Learning
- Breaking Out of Isolation: Becoming a Connected School Leader
- Confident Voices: Digital Tools for Language Acquisition
- Connected Leadership: It’s Just a Click Away
- Content Curation: How to Avoid Information Overload
- Digital Citizenship: A Community-Based Approach
- Empowered Schools, Empowered Students: Creating Connected and Invested Learners
- Flipping Leadership Doesn’t Mean Reinventing the Wheel
- Leading Professional Learning: Tools to Connect and Empower Teachers
- Principal Professional Development: Leading Learning in the Digital Age
- Redesigning Learning Spaces
- Standing in the Gap: Empowering New Teachers Through Connected Resources
- Teaching the iStudent: A Quick Guide to Using Mobile Devices and Social Media in the K-12 Classroom
- The Edcamp Model: Powering Up Professional Learning
- The Educator’s Guide to Creating Connections
- The Missing Voices in EdTech: Bringing Diversity Into EdTech
- The Power of Branding: Telling Your School’s Story
- The Relevant Educator: How Connectedness Empowers Learning
- Using Technology to Engage Students With Learning Disabilities
- Worlds of Making: Best Practices for Establishing a Makerspace for Your School
- 5 Skills for the Global Learner: What Everyone Needs to Navigate the Digital World
You also have the option to purchase them as a bundle to add to your school’s professional development library!
Do you have a favorite on this list? Share in the comments below!