I’ve had the chance to check out a fantastic family engagement tool that offer schools a solution for parent communication. LivingTree uses the technology teachers and parents have access to on a daily basis to make it easier to stay in touch. They’ve designed a tool that addresses the challenges classrooms, campuses, and districts face when looking to share information with community members.
If you’re looking for a way to keep families engaged in what’s happening during the school day LivingTree empowers educators. It leverages the technology tools in the hands of families to make sure lines of communication stay open.
10 Special Features of LivingTree Family Engagement Tool
- Private and Secure so you can share information over a closed network.
- Group Sharing makes it easier to share information with everyone who needs it.
- Tiered Network Structure helps everyone in your network stay connected.
- Shared Calendars lets everyone stay on schedule throughout the school year.
- Translation in 100+ Languages makes sure each family in your school has the information they need in their own language.
- Volunteer Management so families can help out when needed.
- Private Direct Messaging to send messages to the right person and the right time.
- Network Directory so you can find exactly what you’re looking for.
- Push Notifications/Instant Alerts to help users stay up-to-date.
- Web, iOS, and Android compatible so it works with users of all types of devices.
Parent communication tools are essential. You want to make sure that families know what is happening throughout the school year and understand their role in the school community. LivingTree is definitely worth checking out if you’re looking to prioritize family engagement this school year. It’s being used by schools across the country to increase family engagement and build a sense of community in schools.
Visit LivingTree’s website to learn more and sign up to get started!