Earlier this year I shared Custom Logo Cases which lets schools design their own cases for tablets. This company lets schools and districts use their school colors and logos to make custom iPad cases and tablet cases.
There are lots of reasons why having a customized tablet case is something your school may want to consider. When schools are getting ready for roll out of new devices or looking to get staff and students excited about using technology that falls into the used category, custom logo cases are a great option.
Why would schools use Custom Logo Cases?
- School branding: One of my favorite authentic audience memories as a high school student was participating in an a compettition in an art class to design the new logo for my school district. Even though I didn’t come out on top it was fantastic to see a classmate’s design plastered on every school item… and it’s still the logo today. Custom logo cases are perfect for showing off school brands.
- Protect the tablets: Cases make sure the tablets your students are using stay safe and secure. This is true for schools where students take home their devices or simply check them out from a shared cart.
- Range of styles: In addition to adding a school or district logo to your case, there are different colors and styles to choose from.
- Fundraisers: Even if every student in your school doesn’t have a device, custom logo cases are great for fundraisers.You could also use them for giveaways and raffles – for students, families, or school staff.
- Different devices: From neoprene sleeves to hard cases, you can find different cases for each device in your school.
- Lots of extras: The folks at Custom Logo Cases also have stylus pens and screen protectors to check out.
Learn more about Custom Logo Cases by visiting their special page for schools!
Ready to make this the best year yet?
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and periodic special messages...
and you'll get INSTANT access to my special guide:
12 EdTech Tips for The Most Successful Year Yet!
...and I'll send you three bonus ebooks on Virtual Reality, Reading & Writing EdTech Favorites, and Formative Assessment tools!
I can't wait to share my favorite EdTech tips, tools and lesson ideas with you!
Yours in Learning, Monica :)