Here are 5 ways you can use Reflector 2 in your classroom!
- Gets the whole class engaged
- Entire groups can present their work
- Great for collaboration between students
- Works well with a flipped or blended learning environment
- Record a single screen or all connected devices at once
- Works with all iOS, Android and Chrome OS devices, as well as both Mac and Windows computers
- Great for a BYOD environment
- Helps keep classroom safe from interruptions and inappropriate material
- Connect and hide, prompt to approve, password and an onscreen code
- Reflector 2 is a more cost effective solution to any Apple TV, since Apple TVs only allow iOS connections and don’t allow multiple devices to connect at once
I love how Reflector 2 helps teacher model a task and highlight the fantastic work of other students. You’re sure to find lots of ways to use Reflector 2 in your classroom. Use the comments section below to share how you use this tool.
Ready to make this the best year yet?
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and periodic special messages...
and you'll get INSTANT access to my special guide:
12 EdTech Tips for The Most Successful Year Yet!
...and I'll send you three bonus ebooks on Virtual Reality, Reading & Writing EdTech Favorites, and Formative Assessment tools!
I can't wait to share my favorite EdTech tips, tools and lesson ideas with you!
Yours in Learning, Monica :)