It’s time for Round 2 of the Edcite Olympic Games series! In this round, they have shared some engaging formative assessments about the history of the Olympics. This set of resources provides students with ELA and Math practice. At the same time students can dive into thematic resources. You will also find ways to check for understanding too!
In case you’re not familiar with Edcite, it is a free platform that offers an extensive library full of teacher-created assignments. The assignments also use technology-enhanced question types, videos, audio, and more.
History of the Olympics
Try one of these formative assessments today. You certainly stay on the look out for more Olympics assignments in their library.
- “History of the Olympics” (Lower Elementary ELA & Math – multimedia assignment)
- “History of the Olympic High Jump” (Lower Elementary ELA & Math – multimedia assignment)
- “Lost Sports of the Summer Olympics” (Middle School ELA – reading information assignment)
- “Who is the Fastest?” (Middle School Math – multimedia assignment)
- The Return of the Olympics: Reading and Speech Writing (High School ELA – performance task)
- “Fastest Athletes: Pre-Algebra/Algebra” (High School Math – multimedia assignment)
Are you ready to jump into these resources? Click on the links above to access each resource. You can certainly use more than one, or all of the ones relevant to your group of students.
Ready to make this the best year yet?
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and periodic special messages...
and you'll get INSTANT access to my special guide:
12 EdTech Tips for The Most Successful Year Yet!
I can't wait to share my favorite EdTech tips, tools and lesson ideas with you!
Yours in Learning, Monica :)