Here’s a list of 14 Math Games for Kids! Whether you use these for enrichment, intervention, in stations, or simply recommend a favorite to families, you’re sure to find something to meet the needs of your students.
Math Games for Kids
Have a favorite that’s not on this list? Leave a comment or send a message sharing an app that you love!
- Chicken Coop (fractions)
- Endless Numbers (foundational skills)
- Marble Math (number sense & operations)
- Happy Numbers (number sense & operations)
- OctoPlus (addition & switch-accessible)
- Land of Venn (geometry)
- Prodigy (grades 1-6 math)
- Math Shake (word problems)
- Monster Math (number sense & operations)
- Math Planet (grades 2-8 math)
- Wonder Bunny (preK-3 math facts)
- Dexteria Dots (foundational skills)
- Mad Math (math facts)
- Math Bingo (math facts)
Check out my earlier post 10 Must-Have Free Math Apps for more favorites!
Ready to make this the best year yet?
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and periodic special messages...
and you'll get INSTANT access to my special guide:
12 EdTech Tips for The Most Successful Year Yet!
...and I'll send you three bonus ebooks on Virtual Reality, Reading & Writing EdTech Favorites, and Formative Assessment tools!
I can't wait to share my favorite EdTech tips, tools and lesson ideas with you!
Yours in Learning, Monica :)