Here’s a list of 14 Math Games for Kids! Whether you use these for enrichment, intervention, in stations, or simply recommend a favorite to families, you’re sure to find something to meet the needs of your students.
Math Games for Kids
Have a favorite that’s not on this list? Leave a comment or send a message sharing an app that you love!
- Chicken Coop (fractions)
- Endless Numbers (foundational skills)
- Marble Math (number sense & operations)
- Happy Numbers (number sense & operations)
- OctoPlus (addition & switch-accessible)
- Land of Venn (geometry)
- Prodigy (grades 1-6 math)
- Math Shake (word problems)
- Monster Math (number sense & operations)
- Math Planet (grades 2-8 math)
- Wonder Bunny (preK-3 math facts)
- Dexteria Dots (foundational skills)
- Mad Math (math facts)
- Math Bingo (math facts)
Check out my earlier post 10 Must-Have Free Math Apps for more favorites!