There are tons of vocabulary apps, websites and tools to help students learn new words. With these resources you can certainly help students learn and practice new words. This happens through games and also traditional study routines. Click on each post to read more about using these tools with students of all ages across the content areas!
10 Vocabulary Apps & Websites for Students
- Word Clouds for Predictions (examine new words in an article)
- Math Vocabulary Cards (flashcards with models)
- Vocabulary with World’s Worst Pet (new words through storytelling)
- Vocabulary Notebook (study tool)
- Interactive Science Glossary for iPads (domain specific words)
- gFlash+ to Build Study Skills (customizable flashcards)
- Membean for Vocabulary (web-based tool)
- Futaba to Teach Vocabulary (multi-player app)
- Just 2 Words (puzzle game)
- MindSnacks: Kids Vocab (learning tool)
Check out this over app list:
Do you also have favorite vocabulary apps? Share them in the comments below – they’ll certainly help someone out!