Monica Burns is an EdTech consultant and professional development facilitator. She is passionate about the power of thoughtful technology integration into classroom instruction and ready to support your school’s journey with digital tools. Her mission is to help educators place tasks before apps and promote deeper learning with technology.
Monica hosts on-site and virtual workshops for schools across the country. She shared her story, as well as actionable, ready-for-tomorrow tips for educators, as a keynote and featured speaker around the world. Monica is also the author of books on EdTech integration and leads online courses on the subject.
To start the conversation about working with Monica — email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Praise for Monica
Popular Presentation Topics
- #FormativeTech: Using Technology Tools to Check for Understanding
- Tasks for Before Apps! How-To Shift from Consumption to Creation for Authentic Audiences
- Digital Storytelling 101: Student Creations In Every Subject Area
- Ignite a Spark! From Consumption to Creation in a Flash
- See Monica’s upcoming and past events on this page
- EdTech Reboot: How to Recharge + Energize Your Classroom Instruction with Monica Burns
- Writing Reboot: EdTech with Student Writers Across the Content Areas with Monica Burns (coming soon)
Want more FREE tips? Grab an eBook too!
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and special messages... and you'll get INSTANT access to my eBooks, freebies and more!
I can't wait to share my favorite EdTech tips, tools and lesson ideas with you!
Yours in Learning, Monica :)