In this episode, early childhood educator Pana Asavavatana shares strategies for using technology with our youngest students. You’ll hear how she teaches tech fluency with icons in Early Childhood Classrooms and some of her favorite tools, including Seesaw.
Listen to the podcast episode on your favorite platform:
Teaching Tech Fluency With Icons
- Identify your goals for using technology
- Determine which icons to point out to students
- Ask questions to help them find answers
- Allow time to practice these skills
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Have you subscribed to the podcast yet? I don’t want you to miss an episode and hope you’ll keep following along with me on this podcast journey. When you follow along on Apple Podcasts the new episodes will appear in the app so you don’t have to remember to go looking for them… Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts! And if you have a minute for a BIG favor, add a rating and review to the podcast, too — I would certainly appreciate it!
- Pana Asavavatana’s Website
- Pana Asavavatana’s Twitter
- Seesaw (student driven digital portfolios and simple parent communication)
- Book Creator (create ebooks on iPad, Chromebooks and on the web)
Ready to make this the best year yet?
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and periodic special messages...
and you'll get INSTANT access to my special guide:
12 EdTech Tips for The Most Successful Year Yet!
I can't wait to share my favorite EdTech tips, tools and lesson ideas with you!
Yours in Learning, Monica :)