ISTE 2019 is right around the corner!
Here is a list of my scheduled presentations – follow along on Twitter @ClassTechTips for updates
Would you like resources from the session? Request my ISTE resources by clicking here or fill out the form below!
Can’t wait to see you there :) Best, Monica
June 23, 2019
- 10 Ways to Inject Creativity into the Classroom with Adobe Spark (11:30 am–12:30 pm EDT)
June 24, 2019
- Making a Plan! Placing Tasks Before Apps in Tech-Rich Classrooms (10:00–11:00 am EDT)
June 25, 2019
- The App Smackdown 2: Apps For All Devices (3:15–4:15 pm EDT)
- 20 Ways to Begin Taming the Wild Text for Digital Readers (4:45–5:45 pm EDT)
June 26, 2019
- Check for Understanding with Digital Tools! 10 Formative Assessment Strategies for Classrooms (10:00–11:00 am EDT)
- Virtual Reality Without a Headset (ADE Playground 11:30am-12pm EDT)
- Conscientious Creativity: Where Creation and Copyright Intersect (1:00–2:00 pm EDT)
Ready to make this the best year yet?
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and periodic special messages...
and you'll get INSTANT access to my special guide:
12 EdTech Tips for The Most Successful Year Yet!
...and I'll send you three bonus ebooks on Virtual Reality, Reading & Writing EdTech Favorites, and Formative Assessment tools!
I can't wait to share my favorite EdTech tips, tools and lesson ideas with you!
Yours in Learning, Monica :)