Formative assessments and homework don’t have to be boring. There are ways to assess the skills you’re teaching and make content engaging at the same time. Edcite is a digital platform that offers teachers the flexibility to create standards-aligned questions for any topic or current event. This includes Super Bowl ELA and Math questions.
Giving students content that relates to their interests is a great way to ensure engagement. With Super Bowl 50 around the corner, why not give students a formative assessment that’s football focused? Check out some of these formative assessments that incorporate the Super Bowl.
Super Bowl ELA & Math Lessons
- “Does the score add up?” (Lower Elementary)
- “Super Bowl L” (Upper Elementary)
- “What were the odds?” (Middle School Stats and Probability Practice)
- “Super Bowl Stats” (High School Statistics Practice)
- “How the Super Bowl Got Its Name” (Lower Elementary)
- “The Super Bowl Lost Tapes” (Upper Elementary)
- “Super Bowl Consumption” (Middle School)
- “Super Bowl Ads” (High School)
Ready to make this the best year yet?
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and periodic special messages...
and you'll get INSTANT access to my special guide:
12 EdTech Tips for The Most Successful Year Yet!
...and I'll send you three bonus ebooks on Virtual Reality, Reading & Writing EdTech Favorites, and Formative Assessment tools!
I can't wait to share my favorite EdTech tips, tools and lesson ideas with you!
Yours in Learning, Monica :)