If you weren’t one of the 200+ attendees of my live webinar, you can still check out my presentation:
This app allows you to create swipeable slides with a photo background and a small amount of text (…think haiku). It has a gallery of photos to choose from, and uses words on your slide to help you find the perfect background image – you also have the option to upload your own photos.
I’ve used Haiku Deck to share KBADs, give short writing prompts and just switch it up from my usual Keynote presentations.
It doesn’t take long to make one and students can use it to create their own presentations too!
Check out my common core aligned lesson plan using Haiku Deck!
Here’s another common core aligned lesson plan using this app!
UPDATE: There are new features that have been added to Haiku Deck that are worth checking out! My favorite has to be the ability to add bulleted list and more text to your presentation slides – a fantastic update to one of my go-to apps!
Share this on:
Last 25 Posts
- Edusight: New Standards Based Classroom
- Imakiku for Active Learning: Real-Time Student Response Tool
- Chronicle App: Confer, Collect Data & Collaborate
- Entrepreneurship in Action with Free Lesson Plans from Cashtivity
- Science4Us Digital Science Curriculum: Includes Embedded PD Resources
- Lyrics2Learn: Boost Comprehension with Music-Friendly Lessons
- Pinterest Contest from Versal: Lots of Cash Prizes!
- Math Game-Based Learning with Prodigy: Free Learning Tool
- QuBowl Online Quiz Bowl Platform
- Edusight Notes for iOS: Standards Based Portfolio
- Going on Now! #SchoolSupplied Promotion from PledgeCents
- Back-To-School Giveaway from TenMarks’ DREAM Big Campaign
- JotForm: Online Form Builder for Quizzes, Surveys & More
- Action Graphing: Math & Physics iPad App
- Promote Collaboration with Free Lesson Plans from Cashtivity
- Roald Dahl’s Twit or Miss iPad Game
- Edu.buncee.com for Student Creativity & Success
- Chromebook Users! Explain Everything Available for Back-to-School
- WriteLab: Strengthen Writing Skills & Provide Feedback
- Video Resources from OpenEd Online Library
- Global Oneness Project: Free Multicultural Stories & Lesson Plans
- Master Basic Math Skills with Numbie
- Virtual Field Trips: Search & Schedule with FieldTripZoom
- iBooks Author Conference: October 8th & 9th – Nashville, TN
- AirServer Tablet Mirroring: Collaboration, Interaction & Participation