If you weren’t one of the 200+ attendees of my live webinar, you can still check out my presentation:
This app allows you to create swipeable slides with a photo background and a small amount of text (…think haiku). It has a gallery of photos to choose from, and uses words on your slide to help you find the perfect background image – you also have the option to upload your own photos.
I’ve used Haiku Deck to share KBADs, give short writing prompts and just switch it up from my usual Keynote presentations.
It doesn’t take long to make one and students can use it to create their own presentations too!
Check out my common core aligned lesson plan using Haiku Deck!
Here’s another common core aligned lesson plan using this app!
UPDATE: There are new features that have been added to Haiku Deck that are worth checking out! My favorite has to be the ability to add bulleted list and more text to your presentation slides – a fantastic update to one of my go-to apps!
Share this on:
Last 25 Posts
- Imagination Playground 3D Builder App
- Kindoma for Shared Reading with Video Connection
- 4 Website Resources: Zoos and Animal Spaces
- Explore Congress on iPads: Multimedia, Facts & Local Reps
- Try the Swifty App for iPad Coding Practice
- Collect Your Favorite Online Classroom Resources with appoLearning
- ClassDojo Groups: Monitor Participation & Collaboration
- Stop Motion Studio Lesson Ideas for iPad Teachers
- ModernChalkboard: SMART Board Lessons for the Elementary Classroom
- Age of Explorers: iPad Game from the History Channel
- 15 Free Apps for Math Practice
- PicsArt for Kids: Android App for Students
- 4 Web Tools for Studying Vocabulary Words
- Otus Update: New LMS Features Announced at ISTE
- Early Math App for Foundational Number Skills
- 3D Cell Simulation: Videos, Models and More
- Explore The Berlin Wall on iPads
- StockTouch App to Access Data on iPads
- 6 iPad Apps for Creative Writing
- Language Arts Activities in the Science Classroom with Science4Us
- Call for Stories! Do you use QR Codes or Augmented Reality?
- Wimbledon iPad App: Sports Data for the Math Classroom
- Scoodle Jam Lesson Ideas for iPad Teachers
- MindNote Mind Mapping App for iPads and Apple Watch
- The Common Core and Digital Skills Development