If you weren’t one of the 200+ attendees of my live webinar, you can still check out my presentation:
This app allows you to create swipeable slides with a photo background and a small amount of text (…think haiku). It has a gallery of photos to choose from, and uses words on your slide to help you find the perfect background image – you also have the option to upload your own photos.
I’ve used Haiku Deck to share KBADs, give short writing prompts and just switch it up from my usual Keynote presentations.
It doesn’t take long to make one and students can use it to create their own presentations too!
Check out my common core aligned lesson plan using Haiku Deck!
Here’s another common core aligned lesson plan using this app!
UPDATE: There are new features that have been added to Haiku Deck that are worth checking out! My favorite has to be the ability to add bulleted list and more text to your presentation slides – a fantastic update to one of my go-to apps!
Share this on:
Last 25 Posts
- Built-in Reading Assessments from News-O-Matic
- Google Slides on iPads
- Connecting Teacher Tutorials to QR Codes
- Buncee for Edu – Completely Free Creation Tool
- Bigsaw Designer – Puzzle Maker for iPads
- 10 Totally Terrific Current Events Resources
- Top Techy Gifts for Your Favorite Teacher
- News-O-Matic is Now Bilingual
- Augmented Reality Read Aloud Stations (with QR codes too!)
- NPR for Audio Informational Text
- MONKEYmount for iPad Classrooms
- USA Today for Mobile Devices
- 16 Presentation Tools for Educators on iPads
- Multiply and Divide with Lumio Farm Factor
- Rosetta Stone Kids Reading App
- Easy Workflow with Drawp for School
- Shutterfly’s Photo Story in the Classroom App
- Win a QR Notebook with Lesson Plan Downloads
- ScratchJr for Young Coders
- GoldieBlox and the Movie Machine
- November News and Special Message!
- Babbel for Language Learning
- Showbie for Workflow Management
- Glogster for iPads – Fantastic Creation Tool!
- Thinglink for Interactive Images