If you weren’t one of the 200+ attendees of my live webinar, you can still check out my presentation:
This app allows you to create swipeable slides with a photo background and a small amount of text (…think haiku). It has a gallery of photos to choose from, and uses words on your slide to help you find the perfect background image – you also have the option to upload your own photos.
I’ve used Haiku Deck to share KBADs, give short writing prompts and just switch it up from my usual Keynote presentations.
It doesn’t take long to make one and students can use it to create their own presentations too!
Check out my common core aligned lesson plan using Haiku Deck!
Here’s another common core aligned lesson plan using this app!
UPDATE: There are new features that have been added to Haiku Deck that are worth checking out! My favorite has to be the ability to add bulleted list and more text to your presentation slides – a fantastic update to one of my go-to apps!
Share this on:
Last 25 Posts
- Mark Your Calendars! Spring and Summer PD
- Tocomail Drawing Board
- Noggin for Educational Videos
- Wonder Bunny Math Race App Series
- Running Record Calculator App
- Creating Augmented Reality Triggers with Canva
- Marble Math on Android Tablets
- OctoPlus iPad Math Game
- Kahoot for Interactive Learning Activities
- RefMe for Citation Help
- Science Today: iPad Magazine
- 9 Mobile Apps for Poetry Month
- Mathspace: Step-by-Step Math Handwriting for iPad
- Edu.buncee.com for Science Fair Projects
- KONGcart Bundle and Blended Learning
- Creature Caretaker for Critical Thinking
- Google Drive + Standards Planner Management Tool
- Edusight Notes: Quickly Document Student Learning
- Class Responder for Interactive Lessons
- FREE iBook: Using QR Codes to Energize Lessons & Differentiate Instruction
- Versal: An Interactive Learning Tool
- News-O-Matic Site License for Schools
- Spelling and Letter Practice with DIC-DIC
- CartoonSmart Video Tutorials and Guides
- Powerful Primary Source Documents for iPad Readers