I’ve been waiting for this day for months and it is finally here… my new book #FormativeTech: Meaningful, Sustainable, and Scalable Formative Assessment with Technology is almost ready for you to check out!
How do you check for understanding in your classroom? What does formative assessment look like in your school? It’s not about taking a test, it’s about gathering information in real-time to make sure you’re meeting the needs of all of your students.
For the past year I’ve been putting together a book with my fantastic publisher Corwin. My goal was to give you actionable tips to make formative assessment meaningful (so it counts), sustainable (so it lasts), and scalable (so everyone in your school does it too).
As we wait for the book to be ready-to-ship, I’m excited to share a totally special pre-order bonus! For TWO weeks only I’m offering a bundle of bonuses for anyone who pre-orders the book :)
What you’ll get right away:
- An exclusive webinar recording with an overview of a favorite formative assessment tool
- An exclusive cheat sheet with favorite formative assessment tools
- An exclusive audio recording of Chapter 1 so you can get started with #FormativeTech right away
- and… an early invite to the #FormativeTech Facebook group
Here’s what you have to do to get the bonus:
- Purchase the book on Amazon (use this link) or Corwin (use this link) before 11:59PM EST on March 23, 2017
- Forward the email receipt to my awesome assistant Bria (her email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Check your inbox for: (1) poster, (2) exclusive webinar recording, (3) audio podcast, (4) Facebook group instructions
Oh… and if you order 25 or more copies during the TWO week only special bonus period, I’ll host a 30-minute Google Hangout session with your school to answer questions and talk about the book! Perfect for PLCs or book clubs :)
Thank you for your support!
Listen to my interview on TLTalkRadio where I share #FormativeTech strategies for educators.
Want more FREE tips? Grab an eBook too!
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and special messages... and you'll get INSTANT access to my eBooks, freebies and more!
I can't wait to share my favorite EdTech tips, tools and lesson ideas with you!
Yours in Learning, Monica :)