If you’re looking for engaging standards-based formative assessments, check out Edcite, a popular platform I’ve featured before. Edcite offers an extensive library full of teacher-created assignments.
Now, just in time for Women’s History Month and the upcoming Summer Olympic Games, the folks at Edcite have shared formative assessments from their library that are focused on female Olympians. With technology-enhanced questions and multimedia, your students are sure to be engaged while doing standards-aligned work. Try one with your class this week!
- “Summer Olympics – Swimming” (Kindergarten – interdisciplinary assignment w/text & audio)
- “Gymnast Gabby Douglas” (1st Grade- interdisciplinary assignment w/text & video)
- “Firsts for Women of the Summer Olympics” (ELA assignment w/videos & text)
- “Middle School Math – Women’s Gymnastics Scoring” (Math assignment w/interactive questions)
- “Analyzing the Removal of the Women’s Olympic 800M through Gender Schema Theory” (ELA performance task w/primary & secondary sources)
- “High School Math – Women’s Track and Field” (Math assignment w/video)
Want more FREE tips? Grab an eBook too!
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and special messages... and you'll get INSTANT access to my eBooks, freebies and more!
I can't wait to share my favorite EdTech tips, tools and lesson ideas with you!
Yours in Learning, Monica :)