Explore Shakespeare from Cambridge University Press is a wonderful app for teachers and students working with these classics. Users can see pictures from different productions, tap on different lines of dialogue for clarification, and even listen to audio performances. This app lets you sample a few different selections before purchasing individual plays.
Last 25 Posts
- Wimbledon iPad App: Sports Data for the Math Classroom
- Scoodle Jam Lesson Ideas for iPad Teachers
- MindNote Mind Mapping App for iPads and Apple Watch
- The Common Core and Digital Skills Development
- Book Creator App FREE for Windows Tablets
- 25+ iPad Apps for Integrating Technology into the Writing Process
- 7 Apps for Student Creators
- Choosing CORE Math Apps for Your K-5 Classroom!
- Julliard Open Studios: Musical App from Touchpress
- Sneak Peek: Otus Plus Web Platform and New Features
- Big Update! Powerful New Features in iTunes U
- TinyTap Insights – Analytics for Teachers
- EdTech Tip: Preparing Students for Google Hangouts
- The Brainstormer – iOS and Apple Watch Storytelling App
- 4 Word Games and Phonics Tools for Tablets
- Imagine Easy Scholar: Tools for Students and Teachers
- Reading Library for Kids on iPads – EPIC!
- EdTech Trend: Google Cardboard
- Virtual Base 10 Blocks: Endless Manipulatives and Annotation!
- Science App for DIY Experiments and Exploration
- Teach Your Monster to Read: Free Phonics Games for Kids
- 7 Must-Have Digital Storytelling Apps for iPads
- Splash Math Summer Program: Summer Slide Prevention
- Tips & Tricks for Attending an Education Conference
- Brainspace: Augmented Reality Enhanced Print Magazine