2014 is off to a great start! Take a minute to learn about some exciting events, special offers and freebies from Class Tech Tips:
- Join me in April for an Online Professional Development series that will take place over the course of four weeks! Early bird rate available until March 29th
- A limited number of spots have been reserved for Class Tech Tips followers in a FREE pilot for the new, innovative assessment tool ScribeSense – sign up today!
- My FREE iBook 25 MORE Ways to Become a Tech-Savvy Teacher is now available in the iBookstore!
- For teachers looking to explore iPad best practices at their own pace, my course “Teach with Your iPad: Part I – Instruct, Assess, and Manage Your Classroom with a Single iPad” will remain 50% off for blog followers! Stay tuned for Part II in April!
- Take a peek at my events calendar. Are you looking for EdTech professional development at your school? Just ask!
Want more FREE tips? Grab an eBook too!
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and special messages... and you'll get INSTANT access to my eBooks, freebies and more!
I can't wait to share my favorite EdTech tips, tools and lesson ideas with you!
Yours in Learning, Monica :)