This list includes some of my favorite ways to use the iPad for student (and teacher) presentations. Whether you decide to have students make their own Tellagamis or try using SlideShare for PowerPoint inspiration, these 13 tips will change the way you see iPads as a way to create and give presentations in your classroom.
- Haiku Deck for Small Presentations
- Film Your Own Persuasive PSAs
- Student Created Podcasts
- Tellagami for Story Telling
- Pic Collage to Make iPad Posters
- SnapGuide for How-Tos
- SlideShare for Presentations
- Nearpod for 1 to 1 Classrooms
- Organize Thinking in a GRID
- App Combo: iMovie and Doceri
- Toontastic for Story Telling
- App Update: Educreations
- Slideshows with Shadow Puppet
Want more FREE tips? Grab an eBook too!
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and special messages... and you'll get INSTANT access to my eBooks, freebies and more!
I can't wait to share my favorite EdTech tips, tools and lesson ideas with you!
Yours in Learning, Monica :)