There are tons of awesome iPad apps and these 24 totally free games, tools, and resources are perfect for the science classroom. Explore this list to see which free science apps work with your students!
24 Free Science Apps
- iPad Lab Timer for Experiments (lab experiments)
- WWF Animal App (life science)
- Smithsonian Channel for Tablets (earth science, biology, astronomy, and more)
- Common Core Activities with Frolyc (create your own science activities or search their library)
- Shout Science Interactive Storybook (history of the Scientific Revolution)
- National Parks on Your iPad (earth science, geology)
- Hopscotch for Coding (computer science)
- Marine Missions to Explore Ocean Science (marine biology)
- Daisy the Dinosaur to Teach Coding (computer science)
- Discovery Channel on iPads (earth science, marine biology, geology, and more)
- 3D Atlas for iPads (earth science)
- Virtual Periodic Table of Elements (chemistry)
- Super Stretch Yoga (anatomy)
- iPad Safety Apps (earth science, natural disasters)
- Earth Now by NASA (astronomy)
- Tree Exploration on iPads (life science)
- Ocean Science (marine biology)
- iPad Science Fair (physical science)
- iYoga for Anatomy (anatomy)
- Essential Skeleton 3D (anatomy)
- Sustainability iPad Apps (life science)
- Eat and Move: Health Calculator (life science)
- Rock and Mineral Identifier (earth science)
- Healthy Eating with Whole Foods (life science)
Want more FREE tips? Grab an eBook too!
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and special messages... and you'll get INSTANT access to my eBooks, freebies and more!
I can't wait to share my favorite EdTech tips, tools and lesson ideas with you!
Yours in Learning, Monica :)