The iTunes Store is full of apps that can help take your students on virtual field trips. Museums of the World brings thousands of museums from around the globe to your fingertips. Whether you’re looking for contact information for local institutions or for details on exhibits hundred of miles away, this app is full of useful information.
Museos del Mundo – de ClassTechTips – Tecducación -
September 25, 2013
[…] Lee el post original en inglés aquí. […]
Last 25 Posts
- Glogster for iPads – Fantastic Creation Tool!
- Thinglink for Interactive Images
- Chronicle for Conference Notes
- Online Resource: Smithsonian Tween Tribune
- Post-it Plus for Digital Sticky Notes
- ShowMe for Screencasting
- Caribu for Long Distance Read Alouds
- Halloween Party App for iPads
- Create Fantastic Videos with Wideo!
- Canva – Poster Making on iPads
- Tiggly Counts an iPad Math Toy!
- Wonderful Wireless Document Camera for All Devices
- Thinkrolls for Logic and Problem Solving
- Multimedia Enhanced “ME” Journal Turns Traditional into Digital
- Pattern Shapes: A Must-Have Virtual Tool
- Try bContext to Create and Share Lessons
- 9 Workflow Solutions for Tech-Friendly Classrooms
- Popplet: Graphic Organizer for iPads and Web Browsers
- Online Resource: The Library of Congress
- 15 Apps and Websites for Primary Source Documents
- Inspire Students to Become Game Creators with Tynker
- SNAP Close Reading Portfolio for Common Core ELA Support
- Chalkup Now Available for iPhones!
- Beyond Cats! Math Pack for K,1 & 2
- Free App to Teach Fire Safety Skills