A great app to support STEM education is Daisy the Dinosaur. Teach students the basics of coding by giving commands to the dinosaur as it moves across the screen. Whether your students are completing challenges or working in free-play mode, they’ll have lots to explore and practice in this free app!
Last 25 Posts
- Gamify Student Learning with Common Core Quest
- Transform Your Workflow with School 4 One
- Make Your Own Flashcards!
- Number Frames: App for Arrays!
- Shadow Puppet is iOS 8 Compatible!
- Shapes – 3D Geometry Learning
- Questbase Online Assessment Tool
- Edusight Lumark: Free Online Gradebook
- HelloTalk Language Learning App
- Win a Document Camera & Check Out My NEW Book!
- Common Core in Action: Using Digital Storytelling Tools in the ELA Classroom
- STOPit School Bullying Prevention Program
- ClassroomIQ for Simple Grading
- New Premium Services from Frolyc
- SoundSwaps for Spelling & Reading Practice
- Pre-order Announcement! New iBook on QR Codes and the Classroom
- Classify It! Animal Exploration
- Common Core in Action: Manipulating Shapes in the Elementary Math Classroom
- Syllabuy: Teacher Marketplace for Buying & Selling Lessons
- iAnnotate for PDFs (with a Special Offer!)
- Chalkup: New Rubric Feature for Quick Grading
- The H&R Block Budget Challenge: Financial Literacy
- MelonPrep for Customizable Assessments
- 12 Super Study Tools for Students
- Pave the Way with ClassDojo!