If you’re looking to challenge your students try Tell a Tale in your ELA class. Perfect for partner and group work, this app gives the first and last sentence of a story and three images that must be referenced somewhere in their tale. Players have to create their own story using only these clues!
Last 25 Posts
- Caribu for Long Distance Read Alouds
- Halloween Party App for iPads
- Create Fantastic Videos with Wideo!
- Canva – Poster Making on iPads
- Tiggly Counts an iPad Math Toy!
- Wonderful Wireless Document Camera for All Devices
- Thinkrolls for Logic and Problem Solving
- Multimedia Enhanced “ME” Journal Turns Traditional into Digital
- Pattern Shapes: A Must-Have Virtual Tool
- Try bContext to Create and Share Lessons
- 9 Workflow Solutions for Tech-Friendly Classrooms
- Popplet: Graphic Organizer for iPads and Web Browsers
- Online Resource: The Library of Congress
- 15 Apps and Websites for Primary Source Documents
- Inspire Students to Become Game Creators with Tynker
- SNAP Close Reading Portfolio for Common Core ELA Support
- Chalkup Now Available for iPhones!
- Beyond Cats! Math Pack for K,1 & 2
- Free App to Teach Fire Safety Skills
- Using Scannable Technology to Reach Parents Year Round
- Drawp for School: A Collaborative Classroom Tool
- Storyline Online for Read Aloud Videos
- Create and Share Activities with ChallengeU
- CodeHS for Computer Science
- Gamify Student Learning with Common Core Quest