If you’re looking to challenge your students try Tell a Tale in your ELA class. Perfect for partner and group work, this app gives the first and last sentence of a story and three images that must be referenced somewhere in their tale. Players have to create their own story using only these clues!
Last 25 Posts
- Using QR Codes in the Classroom: Differentiate and Energize Your Lessons!
- Talking QR Codes!
- Code Academy for Kids
- AirPlay in the iPad Classroom
- Teach Place Value with iGet Math: Base 10
- Class Charts Whole School is Free for Teachers
- Giveaway – Sphero & iPad!
- Free Writing Guides from Academic Help
- Tocomail Launches Bullying Filter
- 10 Tech Tools to Boost Vocabulary
- Happy Numbers for K-2 Math
- Sphero Launches SPRK Program for Classrooms
- YoouKids to Manage Videos for Students
- Word Clouds for Predictions
- Early Elementary Math with Dexteria Dots
- Avokiddo ABC Ride for Alphabet Practice
- Math Vocabulary Cards
- Microsoft Office is FREE for iPads
- 14 Apps for Telling Stories
- American History Interactive Timeline
- Outread for Speed Reading
- Use Comics Head for Storytelling
- Vocabulary with World’s Worst Pet
- MyScript MathPad for Equations
- DK Readers for Nonfiction Text