If you’re looking to challenge your students try Tell a Tale in your ELA class. Perfect for partner and group work, this app gives the first and last sentence of a story and three images that must be referenced somewhere in their tale. Players have to create their own story using only these clues!
Last 25 Posts
- Book Creator App FREE for Windows Tablets
- 25+ iPad Apps for Integrating Technology into the Writing Process
- 7 Apps for Student Creators
- Choosing CORE Math Apps for Your K-5 Classroom!
- Julliard Open Studios: Musical App from Touchpress
- Sneak Peek: Otus Plus Web Platform and New Features
- Big Update! Powerful New Features in iTunes U
- TinyTap Insights – Analytics for Teachers
- EdTech Tip: Preparing Students for Google Hangouts
- The Brainstormer – iOS and Apple Watch Storytelling App
- 4 Word Games and Phonics Tools for Tablets
- Imagine Easy Scholar: Tools for Students and Teachers
- Reading Library for Kids on iPads – EPIC!
- EdTech Trend: Google Cardboard
- Virtual Base 10 Blocks: Endless Manipulatives and Annotation!
- Science App for DIY Experiments and Exploration
- Teach Your Monster to Read: Free Phonics Games for Kids
- 7 Must-Have Digital Storytelling Apps for iPads
- Splash Math Summer Program: Summer Slide Prevention
- Tips & Tricks for Attending an Education Conference
- Brainspace: Augmented Reality Enhanced Print Magazine
- Otus Learning Management System: Student Blog Tool
- Mirroring360 by Splashtop: A Fantastic BYOD Tool
- Language Learning with Drawp – Support ELL Students
- Standards Planner: Summer Time-Saver for Your Lesson Plans