I’ve shared some great apps for teaching art history and the Monet 140+ app is perfect for focusing on one artist. With high quality images, a biography, timeline and detailed information about each painting, there’s a lot to explore in this free app! This app can also be used as a multimedia, interactive informational text.
Last 25 Posts
- Gamify Student Learning with Common Core Quest
- Transform Your Workflow with School 4 One
- Make Your Own Flashcards!
- Number Frames: App for Arrays!
- Shadow Puppet is iOS 8 Compatible!
- Shapes – 3D Geometry Learning
- Questbase Online Assessment Tool
- Edusight Lumark: Free Online Gradebook
- HelloTalk Language Learning App
- Win a Document Camera & Check Out My NEW Book!
- Common Core in Action: Using Digital Storytelling Tools in the ELA Classroom
- STOPit School Bullying Prevention Program
- ClassroomIQ for Simple Grading
- New Premium Services from Frolyc
- SoundSwaps for Spelling & Reading Practice
- Pre-order Announcement! New iBook on QR Codes and the Classroom
- Classify It! Animal Exploration
- Common Core in Action: Manipulating Shapes in the Elementary Math Classroom
- Syllabuy: Teacher Marketplace for Buying & Selling Lessons
- iAnnotate for PDFs (with a Special Offer!)
- Chalkup: New Rubric Feature for Quick Grading
- The H&R Block Budget Challenge: Financial Literacy
- MelonPrep for Customizable Assessments
- 12 Super Study Tools for Students
- Pave the Way with ClassDojo!