We’ve all watched news anchors deliver top stories and presidential candidates give speeches, but have you ever used a teleprompter?
iPrompt is a free app that turns your iPad into a teleprompter! Add text that you’ve written yourself or copy and paste a famous speech from the web. Customize the size of the text and the speed it moves on the screen.
Whether you want your students to practice a speech or to practice their reading fluency, this app isn’t just cool it’s an effective teaching tool.
Check out my lesson plan on using iPrompt Pro in the classroom!
This app is also available on Android devices.
Fluency and Presentation Practice: Teleprompter... -
February 5, 2014
[…] We've all watched news anchors deliver top stories and presidential candidates give speeches, but have you ever used a teleprompter? iPrompt is a free app that turns your iPad into a teleprompter! … […]
Last 25 Posts
- Storm App for Weather Tracking
- First Aid App for iPads from the American Red Cross
- Augmented Reality Coloring Pages
- Mark Your Calendars! Spring and Summer PD
- Tocomail Drawing Board
- Noggin for Educational Videos
- Wonder Bunny Math Race App Series
- Running Record Calculator App
- Creating Augmented Reality Triggers with Canva
- Marble Math on Android Tablets
- OctoPlus iPad Math Game
- Kahoot for Interactive Learning Activities
- RefMe for Citation Help
- Science Today: iPad Magazine
- 9 Mobile Apps for Poetry Month
- Mathspace: Step-by-Step Math Handwriting for iPad
- Edu.buncee.com for Science Fair Projects
- KONGcart Bundle and Blended Learning
- Creature Caretaker for Critical Thinking
- Google Drive + Standards Planner Management Tool
- Edusight Notes: Quickly Document Student Learning
- Class Responder for Interactive Lessons
- FREE iBook: Using QR Codes to Energize Lessons & Differentiate Instruction
- Versal: An Interactive Learning Tool
- News-O-Matic Site License for Schools