We’ve all watched news anchors deliver top stories and presidential candidates give speeches, but have you ever used a teleprompter?
iPrompt is a free app that turns your iPad into a teleprompter! Add text that you’ve written yourself or copy and paste a famous speech from the web. Customize the size of the text and the speed it moves on the screen.
Whether you want your students to practice a speech or to practice their reading fluency, this app isn’t just cool it’s an effective teaching tool.
Check out my lesson plan on using iPrompt Pro in the classroom!
This app is also available on Android devices.
Fluency and Presentation Practice: Teleprompter... -
February 5, 2014
[…] We've all watched news anchors deliver top stories and presidential candidates give speeches, but have you ever used a teleprompter? iPrompt is a free app that turns your iPad into a teleprompter! … […]
Last 25 Posts
- Mobile Parent Communication (with Students) from Tocomail
- Promote Student Engagement with imakiku
- Science4Us.com for K-2 Digital Curriculum
- The Sound Cart for Classroom Audio
- Luna Interactive Projection Camera for Lesson Modeling
- Edu.buncee.com Earth Day Contest
- GradeSlam for Online Tutoring
- 14 Math Edugames for Students
- Adobe Slate: Amazing Storytelling Tool
- Collect School and Student Data with TRAIN
- Canaryflow for Simplifying Classroom Workflow
- Books that Grow for Leveled Online Classroom Libraries
- NoteLedge Ultimate App
- The Smithsonian’s Civil War Mystery App
- Geography Duel for Partner Practice
- Standards Planner Teams Up With Clever
- Memory Cab for Customizable Study Sets
- Storm App for Weather Tracking
- First Aid App for iPads from the American Red Cross
- Augmented Reality Coloring Pages
- Mark Your Calendars! Spring and Summer PD
- Tocomail Drawing Board
- Noggin for Educational Videos
- Wonder Bunny Math Race App Series
- Running Record Calculator App