We’ve all watched news anchors deliver top stories and presidential candidates give speeches, but have you ever used a teleprompter?
iPrompt is a free app that turns your iPad into a teleprompter! Add text that you’ve written yourself or copy and paste a famous speech from the web. Customize the size of the text and the speed it moves on the screen.
Whether you want your students to practice a speech or to practice their reading fluency, this app isn’t just cool it’s an effective teaching tool.
Check out my lesson plan on using iPrompt Pro in the classroom!
This app is also available on Android devices.
Fluency and Presentation Practice: Teleprompter... -
February 5, 2014
[…] We've all watched news anchors deliver top stories and presidential candidates give speeches, but have you ever used a teleprompter? iPrompt is a free app that turns your iPad into a teleprompter! … […]
Last 25 Posts
- Flip Flap Jungle iPad Book: Read Aloud & Along
- Blue Planet Tales: Interactive Storybooks for Tablets
- Virtual Tour: Guggenheim Museum iPad App
- 5 Language Learning Apps for iPads
- Kinvolved: Messaging and Attendance Reporting App for Schools and Families
- Nuten Math Keyboard for iPhones: Type and Share Expressions
- The Kinder Corral: Free Kindergarten Math Game for Tablets
- Waggle from Triumph Learning: Online Practice and Instruction
- Free Virtual Visit with Author Kate Messner on Oct. 20th
- MergePDF Online: Easy Tool For Multiple File Types
- iCloth Cleaning Wipes: Cleaning Supply for Mobile Screen
- Vocabubble App for iPads: Whimsical Illustrations & New Words
- Vibby: Highlight, Share & Discuss Any Video
- Osmo Numbers: A Brand New Interactive Math Game
- Speed Reading Academy for iPads
- Write About: Web-Based Writing Platform for Teachers and Students
- Online Math Homework: Problem Solving with SOLVY
- Classloom Parent Portal: Free Parent Communication Application
- Sparky’s Brain Busters App: Lesson Plan, Resources & Videos
- Teachwise Inspire: Teacher-Reviewed Lesson Plans & PD Resources
- appoLearning Collections: Prepare for Units & Collaborate with Fellow Teachers
- PledgeCents $200 Flash Funding Opportunity for Teachers
- Citation Generator from Academic Help
- Things to Learn – Study Tools for iOS
- Actively Learn: Increase Student Engagement with Informational Text