We’ve all watched news anchors deliver top stories and presidential candidates give speeches, but have you ever used a teleprompter?
iPrompt is a free app that turns your iPad into a teleprompter! Add text that you’ve written yourself or copy and paste a famous speech from the web. Customize the size of the text and the speed it moves on the screen.
Whether you want your students to practice a speech or to practice their reading fluency, this app isn’t just cool it’s an effective teaching tool.
Check out my lesson plan on using iPrompt Pro in the classroom!
This app is also available on Android devices.
Fluency and Presentation Practice: Teleprompter... -
February 5, 2014
[…] We've all watched news anchors deliver top stories and presidential candidates give speeches, but have you ever used a teleprompter? iPrompt is a free app that turns your iPad into a teleprompter! … […]
Last 25 Posts
- 25+ iPad Apps for Integrating Technology into the Writing Process
- 7 Apps for Student Creators
- Choosing CORE Math Apps for Your K-5 Classroom!
- Julliard Open Studios: Musical App from Touchpress
- Sneak Peek: Otus Plus Web Platform and New Features
- Big Update! Powerful New Features in iTunes U
- TinyTap Insights – Analytics for Teachers
- EdTech Tip: Preparing Students for Google Hangouts
- The Brainstormer – iOS and Apple Watch Storytelling App
- 4 Word Games and Phonics Tools for Tablets
- Imagine Easy Scholar: Tools for Students and Teachers
- Reading Library for Kids on iPads – EPIC!
- EdTech Trend: Google Cardboard
- Virtual Base 10 Blocks: Endless Manipulatives and Annotation!
- Science App for DIY Experiments and Exploration
- Teach Your Monster to Read: Free Phonics Games for Kids
- 7 Must-Have Digital Storytelling Apps for iPads
- Splash Math Summer Program: Summer Slide Prevention
- Tips & Tricks for Attending an Education Conference
- Brainspace: Augmented Reality Enhanced Print Magazine
- Otus Learning Management System: Student Blog Tool
- Mirroring360 by Splashtop: A Fantastic BYOD Tool
- Language Learning with Drawp – Support ELL Students
- Standards Planner: Summer Time-Saver for Your Lesson Plans
- How-To: Create Reading Guides for Students with iBook Tools