We’ve all watched news anchors deliver top stories and presidential candidates give speeches, but have you ever used a teleprompter?
iPrompt is a free app that turns your iPad into a teleprompter! Add text that you’ve written yourself or copy and paste a famous speech from the web. Customize the size of the text and the speed it moves on the screen.
Whether you want your students to practice a speech or to practice their reading fluency, this app isn’t just cool it’s an effective teaching tool.
Check out my lesson plan on using iPrompt Pro in the classroom!
This app is also available on Android devices.
Fluency and Presentation Practice: Teleprompter... -
February 5, 2014
[…] We've all watched news anchors deliver top stories and presidential candidates give speeches, but have you ever used a teleprompter? iPrompt is a free app that turns your iPad into a teleprompter! … […]
Last 25 Posts
- LiveSchool Reward System for Students
- World Read Aloud Day – March 4, 2015
- Beacon Line Array Sound System for Your Classroom
- Increase Parent Engagement By Sharing Student Learning With Seesaw
- Science4Us on the Web and App Store
- TinyTap’s New Challenge Mode
- 7 Ways to Use News-O-Matic in Your Classroom
- Create Learning Maps with Edynco
- iBook and App: Congress Creates the Bill of Rights
- Transform Class Communication with TocoMail
- Flip Your Classroom in Minutes with Standard Planner
- LoiLoNote School an Active Learning Creativity App
- Online Resource: National Geographic Kids
- Lyrics2Learn to Engage Readers
- JFK Challenge App for American History
- Simplify Your Digital Workflow with Seesaw
- One App for All of Your State Standards
- DIY Human Body for Science Activities
- Memorado for Brain Games
- Leverage the Power of Apps with KONGcart Bundle
- Interactive iBook for Families Using iPads
- Super Fun Approach to Teaching Geometry on iPads & iPhones
- Introduce Informational Text with Current Events on Mobile Devices
- 7 Apps for Helping Others
- Toontastic is Now Free! An Amazing Storytelling Tool for Students