You might have checked out my presentation on using Dropbox with the Noterize app earlier this year. If you haven’t started using Dropbox I don’t know what to say… I can’t live without it!
What is Dropbox? Dropbox is a free service that let’s you share files over a wireless network. Download the software on one computer and files can be accessed from multiple locations…including an iPad.
You can drag and drop files to your Dropbox just like you would move a file from one folder to another.
View my Dropbox presentation for step-by-step instructions on how to add new documents straight to your Dropbox.
It would take me all day to list the number of apps that allow you to access your Dropbox: PaperPort Notes, Evernote, Educreations are just a few. They allow you to import PDF files, pictures and more from your Dropbox into their app. This allows you to use and modify your own content.
If you have a class set of iPads, you can download the Dropbox app on the student iPads and everyone can link to your Dropbox account – now every student has access to the same material. (Rubrics, reading passages, activity sheets…you name it!)
I attended a great presentation by NYC educator Adam Stone where he discussed setting up a video library for his ASL students using Dropbox. Check out his blog post!
This app is also available on Android devices.
I Can't Live Without... Dropbox | EduTech | Sco... -
February 25, 2014
[…] You might have checked out my presentation on using Dropbox with the Noterize app earlier this year. If you haven't started using Dropbox I don't know what to say… I can't live without it! What … […]
Last 25 Posts
- First Aid App for iPads from the American Red Cross
- Augmented Reality Coloring Pages
- Mark Your Calendars! Spring and Summer PD
- Tocomail Drawing Board
- Noggin for Educational Videos
- Wonder Bunny Math Race App Series
- Running Record Calculator App
- Creating Augmented Reality Triggers with Canva
- Marble Math on Android Tablets
- OctoPlus iPad Math Game
- Kahoot for Interactive Learning Activities
- RefMe for Citation Help
- Science Today: iPad Magazine
- 9 Mobile Apps for Poetry Month
- Mathspace: Step-by-Step Math Handwriting for iPad
- Edu.buncee.com for Science Fair Projects
- KONGcart Bundle and Blended Learning
- Creature Caretaker for Critical Thinking
- Google Drive + Standards Planner Management Tool
- Edusight Notes: Quickly Document Student Learning
- Class Responder for Interactive Lessons
- FREE iBook: Using QR Codes to Energize Lessons & Differentiate Instruction
- Versal: An Interactive Learning Tool
- News-O-Matic Site License for Schools
- Spelling and Letter Practice with DIC-DIC