Take neighborhood walks and community studies to the next level with this exploration app! The Meridian app lets you explore different locations – my favorite is their guide to the permanent artwork installed in the MTA system in NYC. Either before, during or for a simulated neighborhood walk, students can explore the artwork hidden underground in NYC’s subway system.
Last 25 Posts
- CodeHS for Computer Science
- Gamify Student Learning with Common Core Quest
- Transform Your Workflow with School 4 One
- Make Your Own Flashcards!
- Number Frames: App for Arrays!
- Shadow Puppet is iOS 8 Compatible!
- Shapes – 3D Geometry Learning
- Questbase Online Assessment Tool
- Edusight Lumark: Free Online Gradebook
- HelloTalk Language Learning App
- Win a Document Camera & Check Out My NEW Book!
- Common Core in Action: Using Digital Storytelling Tools in the ELA Classroom
- STOPit School Bullying Prevention Program
- ClassroomIQ for Simple Grading
- New Premium Services from Frolyc
- SoundSwaps for Spelling & Reading Practice
- Pre-order Announcement! New iBook on QR Codes and the Classroom
- Classify It! Animal Exploration
- Common Core in Action: Manipulating Shapes in the Elementary Math Classroom
- Syllabuy: Teacher Marketplace for Buying & Selling Lessons
- iAnnotate for PDFs (with a Special Offer!)
- Chalkup: New Rubric Feature for Quick Grading
- The H&R Block Budget Challenge: Financial Literacy
- MelonPrep for Customizable Assessments
- 12 Super Study Tools for Students