Take neighborhood walks and community studies to the next level with this exploration app! The Meridian app lets you explore different locations – my favorite is their guide to the permanent artwork installed in the MTA system in NYC. Either before, during or for a simulated neighborhood walk, students can explore the artwork hidden underground in NYC’s subway system.
Last 25 Posts
- STOPit School Bullying Prevention Program
- ClassroomIQ for Simple Grading
- New Premium Services from Frolyc
- SoundSwaps for Spelling & Reading Practice
- Pre-order Announcement! New iBook on QR Codes and the Classroom
- Classify It! Animal Exploration
- Common Core in Action: Manipulating Shapes in the Elementary Math Classroom
- Syllabuy: Teacher Marketplace for Buying & Selling Lessons
- iAnnotate for PDFs (with a Special Offer!)
- Chalkup: New Rubric Feature for Quick Grading
- The H&R Block Budget Challenge: Financial Literacy
- MelonPrep for Customizable Assessments
- 12 Super Study Tools for Students
- Pave the Way with ClassDojo!
- Create Engaging Video Lessons with Zaption
- K-2 Math Exercises from Happy Numbers
- Shmoop: Learning Guides, Test Prep, and more!
- Long Division Practice with Tapston Math
- 14 Apps to Help Students Create & Collaborate on iPads
- Tocomail – A Gmail Client App for Students
- Kickstarter Project: Storyverse 3D Book
- TheO SmartBall for Active Learning
- News-O-Matic for Kid-Friendly Current Events
- Fall Announcements, Special Offers, and a Quick Favor!
- Use ZipGrade to Grade Assessments